NEW VIDEO: “Exposing YouTuber Rumors" ft. Caspar Lee - reblog if you want me to stalk your blog… I can’t wait to see what rumors y’all discuss on your blogs… ;]
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
Stonefield showing the world since 2012 that they are more important things than capturing celebrities
You are being silly sweetie. It’d be a gift! Just tell me what pattern you want and i’ll make it for you, do not dare worrying about shipping ect :P
If you want one sure i’ll make you one ^.^;
Frenchy: yes please can we be dorks together!?!? :D
Toto: hahahaha sure what kind? :P (for ref search rainbow loom)
I feel like a major dork for actually watching tutorials on how to make cool bracelets with the rainbow looms my cousins gave me…
Fact 1: Maura Isles is physically incapable of lying without breaking out in hives.
Fact 2: Maura Isles tells random strangers Jane is a Lesbian with no physical repercussions.
Conclusion: Maura knows for a fact that Jane is a Lesbian.